Friday 12 February 2010

A new day a new begining!

Today my thinking will be focused into the writing of a descriptive reason, as to the purpose of creating this blog, it is in part due to the need to see if the world wide web wants to interact by exchanging, ideas, thoughts, opinions and beliefs etc with me, or will my thoughts and ideas remain unchallenged, unconsidered, unread and ill conceived. I will write a piece once a week of indeterminate length, and of and on a subject determined by events and circumstances of the day, that happens to provoke an opinion with me, one that I will write about developing the structure of my thinking and opinion focusing my mind to adopt a position, then in order to test that thought I will publish my post for others to see and hopefully interact with by posting their own thoughts, thereby creating a democratic forum to challenge positions and beliefs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me